What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The most sophisticated platform available for building and creating Facebook apps
- Build viral Facebook apps to promote your business all while building a 100% verified and active e-mail list
- Build viral Facebook apps with a “preview page” to increase conversions
- Build a huge responsive e-mail list while promoting your business or brand
- Build a viral Facebook app inside a Timeline Page with 3 Tabs
- Build a viral Facebook app inside a Timeline Page
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Social App Tool scores 71.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://socialapptool.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: socialapptool.com you’ll also be taken through to socialapptool.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)